Air Core pads are light and compact warm weather pads that pack up as small as a coffee can. Utilizing I-beam construction and larger outer chambers that keep you cradled in the middle, these pads are guaranteed to keep you comfortable.
These pads are a great inexpensive option in a world where there are so many different pads to choose from! The weight, construction, and durability just make the great price even more attractive!
- Light and compact summer pad, with 3.25" of comfort
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Durable polyester top and bottom
- Durable Inflation valve
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
|20" x 48" x 3.25"||red||35°||14oz|
|20" x 66" x 3.25"||red||35°||19oz|
|20" x 72" x 3.25"||red||35°||21oz|
|20" x 78" x 3.25"||red||35°||23oz|
|25" x 78" x 3.25"||red||35°||31oz|
|20" x 72" x 3.25" mummy||red||35°||18oz|