The Scout tent line is best described as a new-school take on old-school A-frame wall tents or tarps. These single-wall tents utilize your trekking poles for support and set up in no time. With ample floor space and minimal weight, these ultralight shelters might change the way you think about tents. The Scout Plus UL2 features a spacious vestibule while the Super Scout has an oversized vestibule, adding minimal weight. We’ve added large vents along the base of the tent for ventilation and eves that pull away from the tent wall for more protection from the elements.
- Single wall tent with full eve and rear vent system to keep air circulating.
- Single door and vestibule.
- Two storage bins built in at head of tent.
- Reflective guyline and webbing at tent corners and suggested anchor points.
- Tent body is silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Vents are polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Scout Plus UL2 requires one 45”/114cm for the front pole and one pole that collapses to 33”/84cm for the rear pole (Trekking poles not included)
- 13 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footrprint sold separately from tent.
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint - not available for this tent
|Scout Plus UL2|
|Trail Weight||1lb 14oz|
|Packed Weight||2lb 5oz|
|Fast Fly Weight|
|Packed Size||6.5" x 13"|
|Floor Area||29sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||14sq ft|